I was listening to Paltalk in a Jewish room. There one claimed that Muslims don't respect 10 Commandments. So I wanted to investigate is it really the case?
First take a look at the 10 Commandments given to Moses (peace be upon him) from Lord::
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me. And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Now interestingly all the commandments can be found in Quran as well:
10 Commandments restated in QURAN:
17:22: Do not associate another deity with God. 47:19: Know therefore that there is no god but God.
6:103: No visions can encompass Him, but He encompasses all visions. 14:35: My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols. 42:11: There is nothing that equals (like) Him.
2:224: Do not use God's name in your oaths as an excuse to prevent you from dealing justly. 73:8: Remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him exclusively. 76:25 Glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.
62-9: When the call for the Friday Prayer is made, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off your business.
17:23-24: You shall be kind to your parents. If one or both of them live to their old age in your lifetime, you shall not say to them any word of contempt nor repel them, and you shall address them in kind words. You shall lower to them the wing of humility and pray: "O Lord! Bestow on them Your blessings just as they cherished me when I was a little child.
17:33: And do not take any human being's life - that God willed to be sacred - other than in [the pursuit of] justice.
17:32: You shall not commit adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and an evil way.
5:38 & 39: The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.
25:72: And (know that the true servants of God are) those who do not bear witness to falsehood.
4:32: Do not covet the bounties that God has bestowed more abundantly on some of you than on others.And since every verse of Quran is from Lord and is must be respected and followed upon, so there is no point saying Muslims don't recognize 10 Commandments. It shows how gross misconception about Islam exists in the world. The paltalk room was based in USA. Pin It Now!